System ID: 8246
1. The candidate will be responsible for planning and executing all service activities on all Waters products including installation, demonstration, training of operators, emergency repairs, TAP, Service Contracts etc.
2. Ensure minimum down time for all Wates products.
3. Achieve revenue objectives, co-ordination with the Sales dept, support service and application training to new engineers etc.
4. Achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
The main responsibilities include:
- Deliver high quality Service and support to customers
- Perform Installations, PMs, Repairs, upgrades, compliance and training for customers
- Optimise customer relations
- Effectively manage own calls, administration and inventory
- Follow Waters routines with an emphasis on quality
- High focus on customer success
- Work effectively cross function and cross border
- Additional tasks when and where business demands
Successful candidate is likely to have the following competencies:
B.E in Electronics/Instrumentation or Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation
A good communicator with a high level of customer focus
A methodical approach to problem solving.
A keen interest and methodical approach to fault finding and problem solving