It gives us pleasure to inform that, Finolex Recruitment Drive for Diploma 2016 and 2017 (passed out students) & 2018 (current final year students) is scheduled on 26th April 2018 at 9:00 am at PCET’s Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Nigdi, Pune.
Please find below details :
1) Age – Below 23 years.
2) Percentage of marks – More than 50% Aggregate
3) Batches 2016, 2017, 2018 pass-out (age must be below 23 years)
4) Salary – Rs. 12000/- Gross.
Eligible Branches :
4)E & TC
Candidates will be absorbed through Third Party roll for seven months. In initial seven months all the candidates performance will be evaluated and can be absorbed as Trainee on roll. All the candidates will be required to operate cable manufacturing machines in three shifts.
All the eligible students are requested to submit the details below the signature at the bottom of this page.
(Disclaimer: Please note that any drive we conduct @PCET’s PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/NMIET depends on company’s decision. So on the eleventh hour, if any company cancels/postpones the drive or changes the criteria, PCCOE&R, Ravet/PCCOE, Nigdi will not be responsible for the same. Before coming for the drive @PCET’s PCCOE&R/ PCCOE/ NMIET, please see the posts for such changes).
Prof. Shitalkumar Rawandale,
Dean, Industry Institute Interaction,
Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET)
President, Maharashtra T. P. O. Association
1) Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune.
2) Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Pune.
3) Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering & Technology (NMIET), Pune.
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018