The Firmware Engineer will participate in the creation of design documentation, software code, test plans, and other project artifacts.
- 4 to 8 years of embedded software engineering experience.
- Participates, as a member of software project or sub-project team(s), in the development of software applications
- Adheres to defined development procedures.
- Generates high-quality work products.
- Translates requirements/specifications into design, and ultimately software.
- Participates in requirements, design and code reviews as they pertain to software designs.
- Functions well in a team environment
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- B.E or B.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or Electrical Engineer.
- Extensive experience with ANSI C and C++ required
- Candidate should be knowledgeable and have experience in software engineering processes and software life-cycle in general.
- Experience in embedded, real time applications and firmware components required.
- Experience with projects that require hardware /software interfacing
- Knowledge and experience with RTOS
- Hands on experience in using measurement equipment like multimeter, Oscilloscope, Function generator etc.
- Medical instruments development experiences a plus
- Experience with a documented software development processes or familiarity with FDA and ISO standards is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
Nice to Haves
M.E or M.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or Electrical Engineer.