Be a FW engineer part of the team working on SW deliverables for the team for specific Analog parts with embedded microcontroller, requiring FW. The role will cover at different times, FW and Applications development and release, Standards Compliance and System verification.
Will be a FW engineer playing the following roles:
• Work will span across Embedded FW development and verification/validation.
• Build domain expertise for the specified area and champion the engineering activities related to this area
o FW Development, Application domain, Build and Test automation
• Collaborate with the Applications team and other WW FW development teams on the feature release plan for the planned releases and executing to that plan.
• Evolve overall processes and practices:
o Enhanced ease of use and out of the box experience
o Conducive towards distributed and collaborative work between the SW infrastructure team, Applications team and Field
o Continuous improvement on the quality and collaterals of the deliverable.
• Maximize the standardization of the FW releases across the different products in the product line
• 3-8 years of experience in Embedded SW development space
• Person with Embedded SW development and sufficient awareness low level HW/device details and interface protocols.
• Experience in structured development of FW and SW on microcontrollers and other processors/custom parts. (in Non-OS or Low Level OS enviroments)
• Demonstrated ability to work with globally distributed teams, internal and external.
• Expertise in working with version control (git), defect tracking, release packaging, collateral documentation, process improvement and compliance, SW design in OS/non-OS environments.
• Working experience with in Voltage regulator IC’s and power supplies with digital control would be preferred.
• Familiarity with Power Management Bus, System Management Bus, Adaptive Voltage Scaling Bus would be preferred.
• Ability to develop and debug firmware on pre-silicon HW setup like FPGA.