Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace/Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with cross functional team and resolve the problem. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the Project Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implementation of FPGAs collaborating with peer engineers and global stakeholders.
- Participate in the architecture definition, implementation and verification phases.
- Provide reliable estimates for the work to be performed and identify technical risks.
- Ensure performance with expected quality and within schedule; achieve and surpass the productivity norms of the global organization, driving continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement block level RTL, perform synthesis and achieve timing closure.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Characteristics for a design engineering services business: establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Communication Engg OR Electrical OR Electronics Engg (or related field).
- 3+ years of experience in FPGA designs.
- Strong knowledge in RTL(FPGA/SOC/IP) design architecture & design;
- Coding experience in VHDL or Verilog (3+ years).
- Experienced in PCI Express, 1G/10G Ethernet or SERDES high-speed serial links, AXI/AHB, I2C, SPI, RS422, ARINC 429/717/818 etc.
- Experience in memory control interfaces such as Flash, DDR2/3, etc.
- Expertise in trouble-shooting and debugging FPGA implementations.
- Experience in building test benches and bus functional models for FPGA simulation.
- Experience in writing scripts to drive simulation and synthesis tools.
- Excellent documentation, reporting and communication skills.