Focus on hardware, software and systems engineering capabilities for both the civil and defence sectors and have the opportunity of working on diverse projects with a high level of complexity, innovating in all the different markets.
- FPGA design cycle: Design, Development, Simulation, Test & Debug, Verification & Validation.
- Designing, modelling, verifying and integrating the digital sub-systems implemented on the state of art FPGAs/ASICs.
- Perform FPGA coding Development in languages like Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog.
- Working with Hardware board design engineer for system level designs, Board level block diagram design and validation of hardware, utilizing the Company specified hardware design tools.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Design the architecture of a function by identifying the different modules and their interfaces.
- Perform the detailed design of each module; Write the design document.
- Code the function in VHDL and perform unit simulations.
- Integrate the function into the component.
- Write the simulation plan detailed.
- Participate in component integration and top simulation, write the test report.
BE/BTech (Electronics or equivalent)