We’re looking for someone who can join the Marketing team at Headout in a Frontend Developer role, to help build a world-class user interface for our blog and ship Marketing projects with ease. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities.
- Work with content writers to build features and ship experiments on the blog
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems on the blog
- Execute various behavioural and transactional emails for our customer base
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the blog for maximum speed and scalability
What are we looking for?
- You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action
- Hands-on experience with web markup, including HTML5 & CSS3 and ability to convert designs into working code
- Must have a good understanding of mobile web design principles, especially responsive design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and basic SEO principles
- Knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or equivalent) is an added brownie point