This role is a part of the Flight Management Systems (FMS) within Business & Regional Avionics to support all verification and validation efforts in India for
- Experience working in avionics software development/verification & certification for FMS domain at least 2 years
- Experience on Python, Ada scripting languages
- Ability to work and meet stringent project deadlines.
- Expertise with Configuration Management and Change Control Process.
- Expertise in DO178B/C certification process (at least DAL-B).
- Experience in self handling of small work packages.
- Experience in working on High Level testing activities.
- Have diversified knowledge of standards/procedures to meet customer requirements.
- Drive building of robust competencies around the functional areas and implement it
- Strong sense of personal responsibility in accomplishing the organization’s goals within the deadline
- Self-directed and quick learner.
- Basic domain knowledge of systems in FMS.
- Analyze, design of tests and able to work independent on test cases and test scripts development.
- Ensures compliance to Do178B development processes and standard work requirements.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining
- Responsible for independent execution of his day to day operations.
BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech