Would you like to take an active part in the IoT revolution? Do you like solving complex problems?
Join the Arm Embedded Services team to be at the heart of the action.
Our ground-breaking technologies are at the forefront of the Internet of Things (IoT). We trust that every device can be connected, with no compromise on quality, security, or privacy. We are well on our way to connecting a trillion devices, underpinning Arm’s vision and position as a market leader in this space.
We are hiring to expand our development team in Noida for our Embedded Service technologies which manage: profile and applet development for millions of UICC/eUICC.
As part of the Embedded Services team in Noida (India) you will be joining an exciting team responsible for enabling and supporting customers designing with Arm technology.
Below are the main responsibilities that the Software Engineer will have to tackle with.
- Analyse the customer requirements, select the target UICC/eUICC card product and assess the profile development timelines.
- Write the customer profile specifications.
- Develop the profile and perform some unit testing on the target UICC/eUICC card product.
- Deliver the profile to the customer and archive the delivery.
- Ensure the profile maintenance (bug fixes, change requests).
- Analyse the customer requirements and assess the applet development timelines.
- Write the applet specifications when needed.
- Develop the applet and perform some unit testing on one or more target UICC/eUICC card products.
- Deliver the applet to the customer and archive the delivery package.
- Ensure the applet maintenance (bug fixes, change requests).
- Answer to the technical queries coming from customers developing profiles or applets on our SIM/USIM/eUICC card products.
- Assist our customers in answering to the technical sections of mobile network operator’s UICC/eUICC tenders.
- Assist our customers in performing profile and/or applet qualifications on our UICC/eUICC card products (including on-site missions at our customer’s locations anywhere in the world when required).
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Experience with Java Card applet development
- Good knowledge of 3GPP, ETSI and Global Platform Specifications.
- SIM/USIM/eUICC knowledge
- Experience with smart card or embedded systems technologies
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- Experience working with customers to solve technical problems or other customer facing experience
- Good understanding of the various software projects cycle steps (specification, development, test, release, maintenance)
Notions in security and cryptography
- Notions in low-level chip programming and electronic engineering
- Version control systems (GitHub, Mercurial, SVN or any other).
- Familiar with some Java IDEs (NetBeans, Eclipse or any other)
- Experience with software development and testing in Java