ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee through GATE-2018 & 2019 score for 64 vacancies.
- First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Candidate shall possess valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 score
- First Class with 65% and above marks in aggregate in Engineering Degree is relaxed to second class with minimum 55% and above marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
Note: Candidates having Post Graduation qualification in Engineering are not eligible to apply.
|Branch||B.Tech/B.E/ B.Sc Engineering||GATE-2018 or
GATE-2019 paper code
|ECE||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Mechanical [Production] Engineering|
|CSE||Computer Science Engineering|
Graduate Engineer Trainee Selection Process
The selection methodology will comprise of two-stage selection process i.e. marks as per GATE 2018 & GATE 2019 Score as may be applicable and Personal Interview.
GATE 2018 / 2019 Score: The short-listing of candidates for Personal Interview will be done based on the scores obtained in the GATE 2018 & 2019 Examination as may be applicable.
Personal Interview: Only the Short Listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview at Hyderabad. The candidates will be allowed to take part in the Personal Interview process only after the successful completion of the Document Verification process.
- Commencement of online application: 06.12.2019 14:00 Hours
- Last date for online application: 04.01.2020 16:00 Hours
- Availability of the Interview Call Letter for Download Will be communicated through mail /Website: www.careers.ecil.co.in only to the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview date Will be communicated through mail / Website only to the shortlisted candidates.