Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel’s Management Trainee program is a great opportunity for individuals looking for the next challenge in their career. This program will expose its successful candidates on the various facets of our business operations.
What we offer
- Responsible for Part Designing, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design Sign Off, Generating and updating design best practices, Design Standards.
- Design Interface (Internal and External), Production sign off -Internal and External Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) sign off.
- Part modeling – Structural, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, Validation Simulation Vs. Actual. Generate and update Modeling best practices and support Part designing.
- Validation of parts as per customer specs – All new program, Validation of all Material change, Process change.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum one (1) year work experience is an advantage (open to join as Graduate Engineer Trainee).
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply. Good Communications and Interpersonal skills.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018