We are looking for an embedded firmware developer.
Develop software internally
- Support on-site installation/service
- Support and modify the software as required after development and installation.
Education & Experience
- Passion for programming and zeal to develop things as the way it should be. “Let’s do this” approach.
- In-depth knowledge of firmware programming using C and C++, Exposure to different IDE development environments.
- Knowledge of software development and programming fundamentals, design patterns, and best practices.
- Development of responsive applications.
- Ability to quickly solve problems.
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL (MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.).
- Familiarity with source code control and issue tracking.
- Working knowledge of different communication busses (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, USB, Ethernet, Modbus, CAN, LIN, etc.)
- Experience using object oriented programming techniques (OOP).
- Optimization techniques with respect to time and memory. Big O Notation.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming, data structures and Linked List.
- Design circuits using various software.
- Working knowledge of PCB layout design.
- Ability to understand engineering electronic circuit drawings.
- Ability to handle errors from different parallel threads and reporting.
- Good debugging skills on both software and embedded electronics.
- Ready to travel to both national and international.