The Nokia ION Services Organization is seeking highly motivated individuals to join the Global Nuage Level 2 Support Team, in supporting Nokia’s industry leading Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution Nuage Networks (http://www.nuagenetworks.net/).
- Provide Remote Technical Support (RTS) for the Nuage SDN solutions and associated network elements.
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal remotely to troubleshoot/answer questions. This will involve accessing the remote sites, reviewing log files, coordinating the duplicating or testing of the issue, gathering traces, logs, files, translations, etc., for critical support, and so on. There will be occasions when this work will need to be performed during the customer site’s maintenance window during their maintenance window time zone.
- Assist with debugging complex product installations, resolves complicated product problems by applying both established procedures and creative alternatives.
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with regional TEC (Technical Expertise Centers), Solution Teams and Product Business Units.
- Ensure external and internal customer trouble tickets tracked are continuously updated and maintained per the Nokia processes.
- Prepare reports on problems encountered and methods of resolution applied ensuring overall system integrity and reliability
- Bachelor’s degree/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) engineering, concepts and service models
- Data Centre experience including HP Servers, Citrix, Network protocols and IETF Standards
- Knowledge with Cloud Management Systems (CMS) such as VMware vCloud, OpenStack, CloudStack
- Good understanding Virtual Private Network L2 and L3 solutions and OSPF, BGP, Routing/Switching protocols and XMPP
- Proficient with Linux operating systems – CentOS – RHEL
- Knowledge of IP/MPLS, routing and switching techniques.
- Ability to write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Strong hands-on experience in troubleshooting software or network problems
- Has a “can do” attitude to persist in face of complex work to produce positive results
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple issues at the same time, and be able to prioritize those issues, so that we meet customer expectations.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with proven record as a self-starter.
- Very Adaptable with ability to learn new technologies, products, processes, quickly and without formal training.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018