Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Working on developing and supporting tools for automation and design validation of next-generation Intel Motherboard designs.
- Good electronics understanding for reviewing of Schematics and PCB design files.
- Strong Basic understanding of Analog/Digital/ High-speed Electronics Engineer with good debugging skills.
- Software knowledge will be added advantage Visual Studio, VBA, C and SQL server and CSS understanding of website development & windows forms development, Python basics ASP.NET, jQuery knowledge is a plus
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018