In your new role you will:
- Development, Verification and Validation of low level device drivers for Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers (SPI, I2C, CAN, ADC, Flash, EEPROM, Timers, PWM etc.) with adherence to processes laid down for the projects ( AUTOSAR and ISO26262)
- Conceive and develop verification and validation infrastructure for topics in own responsibility.
- Debug and Fix all issues from internal and external stakeholders
- Development of tools to improve productivity and efficiency [example, development of automation frameworks and scripts].
- Generate new methods and techniques for improved and efficient work models
- Meet or exceed stakeholder expectations with respect to assigned goals for device driver development, verification, validation and methodology improvements
- You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 0 to 2 years of embedded system domain knowledge
- Embedded system software development in C, assembly languages & SDLC
- Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), microcontrollers and real-time systems.
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Windriver, Greenhills, Keil, RVCT etc.
- Acquaintance with standard lab equipment – oscilloscopes, logic analysers, debuggers etc.
- Working knowledge on build environment (mak files, linker files etc.)
- Basic knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Python
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (352)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (206)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (196)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018