In your new role you will:
- Development, Verification and Validation of low level device drivers for Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers (SPI, I2C, CAN, ADC, Flash, EEPROM, Timers, PWM etc.) with adherence to processes laid down for the projects ( AUTOSAR and ISO26262)
- Conceive and develop verification and validation infrastructure for topics in own responsibility.
- Debug and Fix all issues from internal and external stakeholders
- Development of tools to improve productivity and efficiency [example, development of automation frameworks and scripts].
- Generate new methods and techniques for improved and efficient work models
- Meet or exceed stakeholder expectations with respect to assigned goals for device driver development, verification, validation and methodology improvements
- You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 0 to 2 years of embedded system domain knowledge
- Embedded system software development in C, assembly languages & SDLC
- Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), microcontrollers and real-time systems.
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Windriver, Greenhills, Keil, RVCT etc.
- Acquaintance with standard lab equipment – oscilloscopes, logic analysers, debuggers etc.
- Working knowledge on build environment (mak files, linker files etc.)
- Basic knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Python