Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled for the post of Graduate Trainee for BCA/BCS 2018 & 2019 batch graduates.
- For Graduate Trainee: BCS/ BCA
- Candidate must have more than 60% marks(overall) in 10th, 12th/Diploma, and Graduation.
- No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Vodafone selection process
- Campus Recruitment is only for the 2018/2019 Pass-out batch students.
- Excellent English communication will be required.
- All eligible candidates need to appear for the Aptitude Test (Test will be conducted on 08/01/2020).
- Candidates who clear the Online test are required to appear for GD & PI (Date will be informed soon).
- Candidates who clear GD & PI will go through HR interview (Date will be informed soon).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 8 January 2020 at 10.30 A.M.
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26,
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune 411044