The purpose of the position is to utilize knowledge of analog, digital and power electronics to develop of new On-line UPS. The individual is an energetic professional who can work both individually and with a team.
- Design electronics and magnetics for On-line UP.
- Create test plans.
- Test own designs and designs of others.
- Verification and validation of designs.
- Reports to the Team Lead.
Education & Experience
- BE / BTech in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 -5 years of experience in a development team.
- Experience working with analog, digital, and microcontroller circuits.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Altium or other PCB design packages.
- Experience using laboratory equipment (DMM, Oscilloscopes, etc).
- Experience working in a power conversion company.