Candidate should be passionate in electronics software and hardware with minimum two years of hands own experience in PCB design, micro-controller based electronic product design and development in any product-based Company.
• Candidate must undertake each and every task during the product development stages towards the finishing point by maintaining required sync among mechanical and software team.
• Analyze existing hardware and software to add features, identify and resolve performance issues, fix bugs, and/or port to different platforms.
• Work closely with product design and business teams on distilling and challenging functional requirements into technical designs that result in highly scalable and high-quality products.
• Experience in end to end circuit and board design(Orcad,eagle,etc)
• Should be capable of taking the Schematic Level designs to a Final DFM (Design for manufacturing) through the paths of Requirement Specifications, Guidelines and working closely with the Mechanical and Software Team globally
to meet product requirements.
• Sound knowledge and experience in electronics and embedded system programming.
• Experience in wired and wireless communication
• Knowledge in Hardware Testing principles and simulation techniques
• Ensure that circuit design meets relevant requirements of national and international standards
· 8 hour work +1 Hour Break per day
· Timings will be variable with respect to the department.
· Saturday & Sunday off
· Bachelor of Technology in EC, EI, EEE,
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION TO:
• Experience with other embedded platforms like arm, pic, x 86 etc.
• Experience with connected devices, including IOT products.
• Knowledge in Embedded Linux.
• Knowledge in tolerance analysis, PCB thermal analysis, Reliability analysis, loading analysis.
• Knowledge in consumer electronics, mobile,
• Knowledge in Python language,
• Knowledge in UNIX systems
· Salary based on the experience & skill level
·Face-to face interaction
Send in your resumes at email@example.com
- This job has expired!
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (349)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (147)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (57)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018