We are looking for a high-performing Hardware Engineer to join the Board /FPGA Design/FPGA Verification team.
This position will focus on System level design which includes development of High speed Multilayer Boards and Complex state of the art FPGA designs . As part of a hardware development team, you will be introduced to useful tools and resources that will help you grow both professionally and personally. It is a unique opportunity to develop your engineering knowledge and skills in an environment dedicated to maintaining industry superiority.
The candidate will get enough exposure for continuous learning and development of skills in the related domain.
- Involved in the design and development of Networking Platforms for our next generation carrier class networking products across the product line.
- Provide basic assessment of own work including effort estimation, status reporting etc.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Electronics and Communication or a related discipline.
- Good understanding of Digital design and Microprocessor related Concepts, etc.
- Good design, testing, troubleshooting, and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a strong “can do” belief, who can work in a dynamic environment with little supervision.