About Mirabilis Design Incorporation
Mirabilis Design provides software for the design, modeling, and analysis of electronics, software, and semiconductors. VisualSim is a visual modeling and simulation environment for performance analysis, power behavior optimization, and functional exploration. VisualSim lets you optimize the architecture, demonstrate technology designs before development and enables Web-based collaboration for uniform communication across hardware, software, integration, and marketing.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working with SystemC, C++, etc.
- Writing out complex SystemC modules
- Working on hardware virtual prototyping
- Designing semiconductor products
- Working on semiconductor architectures
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: C++ Programming (Learn C++ Programming)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 14th Aug’19 and 13th Sep’19
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Perks: Certificate, Job offer.