1. Candidates must have 60% and above score in Graduation (BE/B.Tech./MCA), 12th and 10th
2. Only 2017 pass out graduates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./MCA from CS, IT or E&C branches only.
Working Location: Delhi/NCR Preferred.
1. Provide technical assistance & support related to business process, apps & connectivity.
2. Provide end to end support and technical training to Internal and external partners.
3. Contribute first as a support player, then as an Individual to the Business role.
4. Learn & execute the roles of selected business function.
1. Smart, Tech Savvy Candidates with good Analytical Skills.
2. Ability and inclination to learn Business Areas and Technologies quickly.
3. Excellent Communication Skills in English, Hindi & Local Language.
Interested candidates while applying need to mention information as Year of Passing and Percentage for all education details : and Current location in Delhi in there resume.
UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Contact: Harsh Sinha, Reliance Industries Ltd
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (348)
- Engineering (271)
- Government (103)
- Internships (145)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018