- Hardware Electrical and Electronics Engineer is responsible for development of Automotive ECU’s and Sensor’s.
- You will be involved in requirement gathering, writing of Technical specifications and integration of components in the electrical system, release of component documentation in the PDM system.
- To drive discussions with suppliers on issues related to requirements definition, design, validation and follow-up. This work can be done in close collaboration with other stakeholders and project managers at all sites.
- Define and balance all the requirements to be considered in the development of these components to ensure maximum commonality.
- Responsible for component development in collaboration with suppliers and global counterparts.
- Analyze project and technical needs and lead development of different Motors, Alternators within the team.
- Drive technical concepts and ensure supplier agreements in place.
- Define and follow the validation plan.
- Participate in project risk analyzes. DFMEA, SFMEA etc.
- Drive installation and ensure Documentation of our solutions (releases).
- Capitalize knowledge around protection and distribution components.
- Contribute to continuous improvement on tools, work methods and the development process.
Qualifications & Experience
- BE or M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience in an automotive domain (OEM/Tier-1’s).
- In addition to your technical skills and knowledge, you should be good communicator, organized, synthetic and fair in your analyzes, and have a special attention to maintain control over quality, cost, time and feature criterion.