- Good knowledge & hands on experience on the test system with NI device & vision systems .( Teradyne ICT, NI testing platform, MES, label printer).
- Hands on experience in Deso-utter tools & atlas Copco electrical screw drivers with Programming knowledge on the same.
- Programming knowledge in Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Siemens plc, S7, with good sound knowledge on Developing the Program & debug the same.
- Having knowledge in Cognex, Keyence, allied vision system programming & development, capable of developing the vision programming individually.
- Hands on experience in CAN, RS232, I2C, GPIB Communications
- Hands on experience in Agilant RF, Having knowledge in Rohde & Schwarz Rf Generators & Power supplies
- Good understanding about test methods of electronic devices & having exposure in reading the schematics & wiring drawing & tracing out the same, Having experience in Data base management by SQL is an added advantage.
- Maintain all testing equipment for production such as Assembly station & SPM machines, MES, Intermec and Zebra label printer, function test for production quality and efficiency.
- Hand on experience in minor modification in End of line tester & as per the quality requirements & also needs to have a good understanding about the hardware & software configuration.
- Check daily(shift) production plan and actual production status at beginning of shift start to well arrange a whole day’s work of yourself.
- Regularly check all test station FTT, Summary shift equipment status, quality issue to complete daily report and communicate to next shift owner
- Having hands on experience in implementing Pokeyoke systems & line improvements.
- Implement tester preventive maintenance according to PM schedule and PM procedure.
- Regularly check own responsible area 5S status: power cable, internet wiring, pressed air pipe and accessory equipment/ tooling status
- Regularly check ESD related content in own responsible area: ESD mat, ESD wrist strip alarm system, ionic fan, soldering iron and screwdriver etc.
- Feedback good advice to engineer from production operation to improve efficiency and quality.
- Keep active attitude for study to enlarge self skill
- Performs any other duties as assigned by his supervisor to support the operation.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (31)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (318)
- Engineering (261)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (3)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (172)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (39)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (36)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018
- Useful Tools and Easy Project Management Suites June 15, 2018
- Embedded Sensors for Critical Applications June 14, 2018
- How to Turn Your Electronics Design Into a PCB? June 14, 2018