- Education – B.Sc, BCA, Diploma / ITI (EEE or ECE).
- Freshers can also Walkin.
- Involve into Configuring, Monitoring & Troubleshooting of Networks.
- LAN/WAN/WLAN Installation & Configuration.
- Understand about DSL, Broadband, Router, and IP Protocols.
- Troubleshooting the lease line.
- Cross function coordination for delivery.
- Analytical skills to analyze customer technical faults for corrective actions.
- Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/ISP to provide faster resolutions.
- Basic knowledge of Copper /Fiber
- Knowledge about WI-FI & Modem Configuration.
- Driving KPI as per defined Targets.
How to apply Airtel Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates walk-in to the following venue on 2 to 5 January 2018 at 2 PM.
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti Service Center.
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is must
- BE and B.Tech are not eligible for this position.
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.
- Only Chennai localise candidate are preferable.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018