Req Id 15882 – Posted 06/20/2017 – New Delhi (INDDEL) – Job Categories (1) – Asia-Pacific – India – New Delhi – SAS-Sales and Services
Why join Irdeto?
It’s an exciting place to be! Media entertainment is changing at Internet speed. At the heart of it, it’s enjoying your favorite movies, TV shows and sports on any device, any time you want. And Irdeto is making this a reality for consumers around the world. We protect content for major studios, sports rights holders and content providers to make high-value content available on any screen. We help operators create a TV experience that’s personalized and engaging. And you can take part in shaping the future of media entertainment, starting today.
Services is responsible for delivering and supporting products and managed services to our global customer base of leading media companies including Hollywood Studios, broadcasters and sports associations. We run the latest Internet based access/key provisioning systems on behalf of our customers, and deliver complex security intelligence and digital rights management. We have the most advanced security consulting and anti-piracy teams in the industry. Services provides 24/7 global customer support of hosted/cloud based systems to our customers that are changing the way the industry thinks about content protection.
The Interngration Intern is responsible for integration activities of OTT/Multiscreen projects. The role works closely with Integration Manager to ensure the solution delivery of Irdeto products as per the customer requirements.
The position will be reporting to the Integration Manager.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience with Java/J2EE, Web frameworks, Databases.
- Good Testing and Debugging skills.
- Team player but able to work independently and remotely.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide a practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
- Good presentations skill to small to medium sized groups.
- Good documentation and reporting skills.
- Competent user of the Microsoft suite of Office applications including Microsoft Visio and Project.
- B. E. or B. Tech (Electronics and Communication)
- Basic Understanding of DVB/MPEG standards is a plus
Scripting languages and automation tools
What do we offer you?
At Irdeto, we know that our success results from our globally diverse workforce. You will find teams of outstanding people working on our wide range of solutions and services that shape the future of media entertainment.
Irdeto offers the freedom to work in exciting environments that best suit your skills and ambitions. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among all employees with:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
- A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
- Working for a truly global company with offices in 25+ countries
With more than 45 years of business innovation behind us, Irdeto is a solid company that recognizes that it is the people who make our company a success.