Number of interns required: Two (min.)
Education background: Electronics Engineers
Technical skills required: Good communication skills, Good writing skills, Good understanding of the difference between Manufacturers, Distributors and Service Providers.
What you need to do?:
1. Check the company website for its profile.
2. Call the company, discuss and find out what they do.
3. Write a brief company profile at eleb2b.
4. Verify the profile updated by the others and approve it.
How would you get benefited:
1. You will get exposure to Electronics industry.
2. Will be able to speak to the companies under the brand name EFY, so the companies will start knowing them.
3. You will be given stipend for this.
4. Can earn extra by achieving 100% accuracy in their work.
You can send your resumes to email@example.com
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- ProjectLibre: An Excellent Tool for Project Management June 20, 2018
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018