Careers that Change Lives
This is the time to join Medtronic. We are one of the world’s leading medical technology and solutions companies and we’re committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. We are present in 140 countries & have annual revenue of $ 28 billion.
The way the world accesses and interacts with healthcare is changing, so we must change too. Disrupt the status quo. Collaborate. And take on healthcare greatest challenges — all while continuing to deliver on our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
Come help us drive the transformation of healthcare. Join a Leader, be a leader.
About Medtronic Engineering & Innovation Center
The engineering research & development center was established in Hyderabad, India in June 2011. The R&D center was established to build collaborative relationships, helping improve procedural outcomes while enhancing patient quality of life. The center provides advanced engineering R & D support to the Global Business Units in the areas of design, analysis, hardware, software development and testing, while developing a footprint for future product development for the region and country. MEIC has been leveraging the local presence and eco system to support regional business needs.
A Day in the Life
- Intern will go through various trainings and on the job experiences that are relevant to the internship projects and healthcare industry.
- Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Solving Problems –Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Processing Information – Categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Thinking Creatively – Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Ensure process adherence for healthcare product development needs.
As an engineering intern, you will be immersed in our innovative, mission- driven culture, while gaining meaningful work experiences that help you grow. You will work with leaders who are eager to help you achieve your goals and excel on your intern project. And you will network with your peers to experience our dynamic culture through a variety of social events and volunteer activities. High-performing interns will be considered for full-time opportunities in our organization.
- Pursing Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
Nice to Have
- Prior internship experience in a healthcare organization
- Prior experience of working in a team environment
- Relevant academic projects
- Intern position requires excellent Analytical skills and technical domain expertise.
- Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with personnel. More importantly, Intern must also possess excellent analytical skills. These skills help the Intern solve problems and interact with staff, customers & patients during the tenure of an assigned project.
- Ability to interface and build credibility with senior levels of the company
- Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks and opposition
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (349)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (147)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (57)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018