Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. At Salesforce, we make the tools that help people work more effectively and efficiently. Design and User Experience is at the center of all of it. We put customers first and we’re looking for ambitious, self- motivated, creative- minded individuals who want to help shape our products focused on industry specific solutions – currently Financial Services Cloud, Health Cloud, Manufacturing & Retail Clouds.
You will be part of the Industries Product Design team that brings powerful visions to life with the latest technologies and the Salesforce platform. Working closely with other UX designers, Product Managers, and Engineers you will be reaching out to the customers, making strategic design decisions, inspiring the product teams, sketching out ideas and getting them implemented to pixel perfection.
The ideal candidate
- Should enjoy crafting experiences with technology, hacking on new projects, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints.
- She/He must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build and deliver the best in the world UX for our customers.
- Should crave for complex challenges, get fired up through ideation and bringing ideas to reality, sketching concepts, capturing ideas, distilling complex problems and proposing clear, efficient, consistent solutions.
- She/He will have direct access to customer executives and Salesforce executive management, while working closely with the Salesforce product and Sales organizations.
- Should be a tireless advocate for the end user, having deep empathy for their everyday struggles and be always putting their needs first to provide the best experiences.
Sound like you? Then you’re someone we want to work with!!!
Come join our trailblazing team and you’ll be working with some of the best and brightest, delivering great experiences to millions of end-users. Help us transform some of the biggest industries on the planet.
- Collaborate with product owners/managers (POs & PMs) in a time frame of 4-6months to solve for new product requirements/features and validate assumptions through user testing and research
- Communicate your ideas through sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes, mocks, and overall design decisions to a variety of key stakeholders
- Create designs that adhere to and extend existing design language and style guides
- Generate appropriate specs of final design and user flows that allow engineering to build accurately
- Balancing great design with business goals and meeting tight deadlines
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in HCI or equivalent design discipline
- Understanding of contemporary user-centered design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of user testing and research methodologies
- Portfolio of academic design projects highlighting their strengths and interests
- Analytical Mind with an aesthetical eye for details
- Self- motivated, good communicator with a collaborative working style
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Any relevant work experience in product design & development across web and mobile is
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JS for prototyping
- Experience with CRM or enterprise software