- Working experience of advanced statistical techniques and concepts like regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage etc.
- Hands-on extensive experience with R / Python for developing business algorithm
- Working knowledge of different sources of database and build logical metadata relations
- Experience in data exploration, Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of business strategies
- Generate decisions with probabilistic logic using Unsupervised Learning: Clustering, factor analysis, association rule mining; Supervised Learning: Classification, Neural Nets, Support Vector Machines, Regression etc
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, identifying cost optimization projects in SCM arena
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to available data sets, test it and then deploy on big data also help for artificial intelligence
- Develop insights from business data which is relevant for building business analytic systems
- Must have the ability to work on the numbers, trends and recommend solutions based on the findings.
- Interface with customers to ensure that customers receive outstanding service which includes acknowledging and bringing to satisfactory closure of business analytics projects
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Development of ad-hoc and routine MIS and analysis supporting operational and project needs
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Data Analysis toolkit in MS Excel, R, Python, GG plot etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Qlik view, R open libraries etc.
- Continually research new technology and tools to improve business analytics
- Follow through the timelines committed and can work on tight deadlines
- Report out results in a language that can be comprehended by the organization at large and drive decisions for the organization
- Collaborate with global experts, external partners and extended teams to enable technology development
- Able to handle multiple projects within and outside function
- Able to identify optimization and automation scope
- Work with leadership to prioritize business and information needs
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Should have successfully executed at least 3 projects relevant to Logistics / Sourcing / Quality / materials function etc/.
The candidate should be ready to join in Pune.