Date: Dec 20, 2017
Location: Manesar, HR, IN
Job ID: 17383
Keysight is the world’s leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Keysight Technology Organization, which helps Keysight be first to market, focusing on top opportunities and market trends that address unmet needs.
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
As an Intern, you will be working on a variety of focused hands-on projects from Design and Test Software Organization in Keysight Technology Organization. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Keysight’s industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment. You will have the chance to work on real software product with skillful professional software engineers, and enjoy the training opportunity. You will gain knowledge in software test, and product lifecycle. Quick facts about Keysight in India: http://jobs.keysight.com/country-india/#section-keysight-in-india
You will join as an intern (starting Jan 2018), working 5 days a week at fixed stipend. After 6 months of internship, based on your performance and availability of positions in the company, you might be considered for a regular position.
IMPORTANT: Apply only if your college permits you to do a 5-days-a-week internship (Mon-Fri) during entire final semester of your degree course
As part of IO Libraries QA team, you will learn how to test the software that ships with every Keysight Instrument. Learn more about IO Libraries Suite here: http://keysight.com/find/iosuite
You will be accountable for
- Testing IO Libraries Suite
- Execute manual and semi-automated tests
- Defect logging, report back to stakeholders and coordinate with software development team to get the defect fixed
The successful person for this job will have:
– Pursuing B. Tech / B.E. with Computer Science from a University Departments, Govt. /Govt. Aided/ or Private institution of high repute
– 75% and above or CGPA 7.5 or above till VII semester; 75% and above in X and XII
– Awareness of Computer hardware and windows administrative tasks
– Awareness of programming languages (C#)
– Awareness of scripting languages (MS Powershell)
– Good written and oral English, Quick learner, Self motivated
Skill or experience in the following areas would be a plus, but aren’t required. This list also gives an idea of the tools we use in our work.
– Above average score of eLitmus or equivalent test.
– Test & Measurement domain knowledge: Basic electronics principles, Family of instruments, Set up basic measurements using front Panel, Make basic measurements
– Demonstrated problem solving skills
– Demonstrated Judgment and Decision making skills
– Awareness of test processes
*Internships in Software QA
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (348)
- Engineering (271)
- Government (103)
- Internships (145)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018