This internship is open for final year student of B.E./B. Tech in Electronics and Computer Science. 6 months of internship includes understanding and supporting Keysight customers on electronic instrumentation in various technology domains including 4G/5G/WLAN, Aerospace Defense, High-Speed Interface and Semiconductor Testing, Automotive and Energy. The intern will also be responsible for software automation of tests as per workflow requirements in R&D and manufacturing segments of the stated technology domain.
Desirable Skills for Internship
- Good programming experience in C, C++, C#, .Net, Visual Studio. Understand of Keysight Pathwave will be added advantage
- Basic understanding of RF and Wireline communication with component level and module level design knowledge is required.
- Good understanding of cellular technologies like LTE, 5G and WLAN technologies
- Knowledge of digital design, high speed interface and their test flow is required.
- Understanding of industry ecosystem for Wireless Communication, Cloud Computing, Automotive segments is desirable
- Hands on experience on Keysight Signal Generator, Signal Analyzer, Scope and other measuring instrument will be advantageous
- Student should have worked on at least 2 projects in their course curriculum.
- Student should have good written and verbal communication skills, confident in presenting before industry professionals and ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Association to international or domestic research form is advantageous.
- Student with analytical and problem-solving skills is desirable.
- The internship program is for Keysight Delhi/Manesar office.
- Final year B.E./B. Tech. in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science student from reputed institutions like IIT, BITS, VIT or NIT with CGPA of 8.5 or above
- Duration of internship will be 6 months