Job Description and Requirements
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, and debugging software tools and flows for the development of integrated circuits.
- To determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Experience in programming and knowledge of hardware integrated circuits.
- To support in a global design team debugging CAD issues, interfacing with foundries, configuring the CAD environment and design flows to support the design of IP.
- Develop routines and utility programs to aid in the design of IP world.
- Experience on development of software and/or hardware projects, familiarity with software coding and scripting languages.
- Must has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
We need people who are able to work in multi-functional teams, are capable of understanding requirements and come up with creative solutions, who are reliable in following existing procedures but have a critical opinion regarding what they are doing and that are able to tradeoff the optimal with the best on a daily basis.
- University degree in Physics or Electronics/Microelectronics/Computers/ engineering
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Fluency in the English language
- Good hands on Programming skills in at least one language
- Favored Requirements Previous working experience in VLSI domain
- Know how about physical layout design, Reliability Analysis (EMIR)Familiarity in Perforce data management, and job schedule tool like LSF/GRID Engine..
- Ability to work independently