At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
- Intern – Responsible for ramping up on Cadence technology/tools and methodology.
- Learn customer interaction skills and handling.
- Support the customer on Cadence tools
- Engineering graduate electronics preferably with a diploma in VLSI./M.Tech in VLSI/embedded
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Good communication and customer interaction skills
- fast learner/ good attitude and motivated
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.