We have a fantastic opportunity for a full stack developer to join our vibrant team of software developers.
You will work on
- Designing and building our IoT Platform in energy management collaborating with offshore and onshore teams
- Development scripts, and applications to automate and improve operational processes
- Availability, scaling, and security of our IoT Platform
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Management and streaming of big data on real-time system
- Taking responsibility of the products in all stages.
You will need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience
- A passion for coding/algorithm development and problem solving
- Knowledge on Java software programming
- Knowledge on Object Oriented Concepts
- Knowledge about Network Applications
- Experience in Linux Systems
- Knowledge of RDBMS is a plus
- Knowledge of MSSQL/PostgreSQL is a plus
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Great place to work!
- You’ll be working in an open, friendly and collaborative environment with the latest technologies.
- Feel the freedom of “Working from Anywhere” where the location you choose could be one of our offices, your home, a co-working facility, or even a close-by coffee shop.
- This opportunity comes with great job satisfaction of knowing that your work directly impacts the future sustainability of the earth.