DOTS is dedicated to setting up and running educational labs to provide skills through our platform where students get a chance to work on industrial projects and get assistance from international mentors. All technical and career guidance is given to the Indian students by the DOTS (Digital Optimized And Tenacious Solutions) team for study and stay abroad purposes. We also run IT services and research & development, related activities so that we can align with the ‘Digital India and Skill India mission’.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day to day responsibilities include:
- Working with PHP and MySQL to design, develop and debug web applications
- Working with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
# of Internships available: 3
Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Internet of Things (IoT)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 3rd Apr’20 and 8th May’20
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.