|IO Design Engineer|
|As an IO Design Engineer in the team, you will be responsible for working independently on design and development of low power, low cost, high performance IO families for TI’s Connected MCU products.
• Work with BU System Engineering Team and SoC teams to understand the requirements, design and architect IO families.
• Design and supervision of layout, and verification of IO circuits.
• Define and own the execution of the post layout deliverables of IOs to SoC team.
• Good understanding of ESD and its implications to overall IO functionality.
• Define the IO testchip requirements for new IO architectures and co-own the Silicon qualification with ESD team.
• Good knowledge of skill, perl and shell programming to be able to automate repeatable tasks for productivity improvements in layout.
• Understanding and driving methodology improvements in IO execution for productivity improvement.
• Analyze and drive systematic improvements based on lessons learned from Silicon failures.
|Bachelor’s Level Degree|
|Electronics & Comm Engineering|
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018