Work with technologically upgraded products that eliminate the use of physical cables required for signal transfer between the conventional detectors & multi-channel monitors. Wireless data communication features integrated within these devices and use the constantly evolving technologies related to the Internet of Things
- Design and development of embedded and IOT devices.
- Programming of embedded and IOT Devices.
- Schematic and PCB Designing.
- Testing of Embedded/ IOT Devices (Software and Hardware).
- Testing Documentation.
- Troubleshooting of hardware problems.
- Device Soldering and Assembling.
- Device Manual and Catalog Documentation.
- Research and development of new technologies.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc/Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation.
- Fresher/0 to 2 yrs experience.
Key Skills Required
- Basic knowledge of TCP-TP, MQTT, SMTP, HTTP, Cloud and IOT systems, GSM-GPRS, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LoRA, SPI, I2C, UART, USB, SD, Flash Memory, EEPROM, Relays.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Circuit Designing, Cloud Servers, IOT/Embedded Testing, Programming, Soldering, Assembling, Documentation.
- Technical Understanding of Specifications
- Industry Knowledge
- Market and Competitor Research
- Critical Thinking.
- Assertive and Influential.
- Stress Tolerance.
- Responsibility with Integrity.