The scope and definition of networks is being redefined as more devices – sensors, machines, vehicles, etc. – are being connected. The Internet is becoming the “Internet of Everything”, and “Things” are driving an explosion in the number of connected devices as well as the volume of data: The “Internet of Things” or “IoT”. The IoT Software Platform team is building the next generation infrastructure to handle this. The scale required to connect, manage, secure, and move data from these devices in a useful way is unprecedented and is going to require significant innovation to meet the challenge. The IoT team’s mission is to meet these challenges.
You will work with cross-functional teams consisting of product management, engineering, support and operations staff in an Agile environment to define, build and launch software products into the marketplace.
- Develop system test plans, prepare test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
- Understand business requirements and design
- Identify new tools and methodologies
- Rapidly fixing bugs and solving problems.
- Write scripts & codes for machines to interact with real world objects.
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
- Ability to write simple code to test applications
- Awareness of basic OO programming (Classes/Methods, Etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- A Bachelors degree. BTech in any branch preferably Electronics or Electrical.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Linux and ability to write codes using the Terminal.
- Ability to create a strong working relationship with our core team.
- Driven and focused self-starter motivated to take ownership of projects
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018