- Write Verification Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Test Reports against product requirements
- Manually Executes planned Test cases to discover functional and nonfunctional System and Software defects
- Experience of test environment planning, Commissioning and testing
- Provides a detailed description of discovered anomalies to obtain resolutions from Development team.
- Test windows-based application and/or mobile application as well.
- Work with a cross functional team to complete Testing Tasks as needs and within specified timelines
- Must have executed end to end testing on IoT products / Projects.
- Actively log defect tickets and reproduce issue as and when required, Explain in to the Dev team if needed. Bring up and track until resolution.
- Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problem.
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database
We Expect You have
- Hands on knowledge in electrical & electronics systems
- Independent executor, good at troubleshooting and taking up challenging integration/QA tasks
- Strong Analytical skills with a mindset that questions assumptions; with a willingness to continuously help improve processes and procedures
- Ability to work independently with a desire to share knowledge with peers to improve the quality of the team on the whole.
- Must be a self-starter and have superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile Testing
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of software testing and different methodologies used
- Develop and maintain release test environments
- Knowledge in Structural database like mysql is added advantage
- Familiarity with Defect Tracking Tools, Requirement Management and Test Management Tools such as Quality center, Jama, VersionOne, JIRA etc.
- Bachelor degree in ECE/EEE or a related field. (B.Sc(electronics)/BE/BTech/M.Sc(Electronics)
- 0- 4+ years of experience in IoT product / platform End to End testing