Job Title: IP Developer – 6790
Job Location: IN – Noida
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
The Catapult High-Level Synthesis tool is the leading tool for synthesizing C++ algorithms into RTL hardware. In this position you will be developing Intellectual Property (IP) in C++ and/or System C for use in a number of industry applications including software acceleration, image/video processing and machine learning among others. This will require understanding of the algorithms as well as the expected result in hardware. You will be working with a team of developers to create, test and document this IP.
- A Master’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Solid understanding of Digital Electronics, Digital Signal/Image Processing and Numerical Analysis
- Experience in C++ and software engineering (scripting in Perl/Python/TCL).
- Familiarity with Hardware Descriptions Languages (VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog) and System-on-Chip design a plus.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (352)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (206)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (196)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018