IT Service Desk Analyst
Help Desk Analysts are on the frontline of customer support. They are focused on helping to resolve technical issues end users encounter, or connecting those users with more intensive IT support, when needed.
What You’ll Be Doing
A Tier 1 Help Desk Analyst typically takes the initial inquiry and manages relatively simple hardware, software or network issues.
A help desk analyst spends most of the day performing remote support. This can take several forms:
- Over-the-phone support
- Screen sharing or remote control
- Live chat support
- Email support
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
- Works under close supervision