Job Description *
B.E / B. Tech – (ECE / Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication)
Fresher candidates who have appeared for the 2015 University Exams (Bachelor’s Degree)
Job Requirements *
Fresher candidates should have min 60% aggregate marks in BE / B.Tech.
Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Candidate should be open to all shifts.
- 0 – 2 years of experience as a Component Engineer in Manufacturing set up or should have dealt with direct Manufacturers (Mandatory).
- Should have knowledge in collecting alternate specifications for all the electrical & electronics components.
- Also should have knowledge in NPI engineering activities.
- Must have good experience with obsolescence management techniques
Job Category: Operations
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018