AAI Recruitment (Airports Authority of India) for Role of the Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4.The detailed eligibility and application process for Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given in below.
Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.It was founded on 1 April 1995 and headquartered in Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003.AAI manages 125 airports, which include 18 International Airport, 07 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil Enclaves at Defense airfields. AAI provides air navigation services over 2.8 million square nautical miles of airspace. During the year 2013-14, AAI handled aircraft movement of 1536.60 Thousand [International 335.95 & Domestic 1200.65], Passengers handled 168.91 Million [International 46.62 & Domestic 122.29] and the cargo handled 2279.14 thousand MT [International 1443.04 & Domestic 836.10]. If you want more details about AAI you can check official website aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2017-18:
AAI Airports Authority of India announce their organisation vacancies through Employment Newspaper and also AAI. aero career website under careers section.At present, AAI announced recruitment vacancy for Junior Assistant (Fire).
AAI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
10th Pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical /Automobile /fire with minimum 50% marks; OR
12th Pass ( Regular Study ) with 50% marks
Age limit(As on 31.12.2017): 18 to 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Driving License: a.Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR b. Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before 31.12.2017; OR c. Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before 31.12.2017.
Note: In case of (b) & (c), the incumbents will be required to acquire Heavy Duty Driving License within one year of appointment before completion of their probation period. In case, if they fail to acquire/ obtain the Heavy Duty Driving License, their probation period will be extended for one more year in order to obtain Heavy Duty Driving License, till such time, they will not be confirmed and their increments will also be withheld. Moreover, no further extension will be granted beyond two years and their services will stand terminated.
AAI Recruitment Physical Fitness:
- Eye Sight Distant Vision: 6/6 with each Eye without glasses
- Near Vision: N5 with each Eye without glasses
- Colour Vision: Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height: For Male candidates: Not less than 167 cms
- For Female candidates: Not less than 157cms
- Chest: For Male candidates: 81 cm Normal Minimum expansion 5 cms
- For Female candidates: Not applicable
- Weight: For Male candidates: Not less than 55 Kgs
- For Female candidates: Not less than 45 Kgs
AAI Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of following stages:
- Computer Based (Online) Test;
- Certificates/ Documents verification;
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test;
- Driving Test; and
- Physical Endurance Test
Scheme of Written Examination:
Note: The minimum pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for General/OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC & ST candidates. The time duration for Computer Based (Online) Test will be 2 Hrs.
Application Fees: Rs.1000/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates)
Examination Centre: Mumbai/Ahmadabad/Bhopal/Aurangabad.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (348)
- Engineering (271)
- Government (103)
- Internships (145)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018