The Junior Robotic Process Automation Developer will work as part of the Digital Innovation team to Develop RPA solutions to meet the RPA program objectives.
- Design, implement, build, test and deploy RPA solutions using UI Path.
- Develop and configure automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Break down the User stories to task and complete development on automation.
- Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design.
- Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure documentation is well maintained.
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Work collaboratively with QA/BA and Business Users during testing phases to fix assigned bugs with focus on quality.
- Report status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis.
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required.
BE/BTech (Electronics or equivalent)