Celebrating its twenty-fifth anniversary in 2016, Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together.
Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geospatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries.
Hyderabad – Uppal SEZ_Unit 7
Job Description Summary
Telecom Engineer/Designer will be responsible to carry out the Telecom Network Plan & Design Engineering. GTECH/ARAMIS is added advantage
- Design the network layout using different application (Gte4ch, ARAMISDT,Small word, AutoCAD, NE,ARCGIS etc) ·
- Understanding on the construction Permits, Traffic control plans, Sub structure drawings for proposed underground/Aerial networks, Fibre planning and Design concepts and hands on experience.
- Should have telecom network design skills in AutoCAD, Small world or any other GIS application
- Knowledge on FTTX works
- Update OSP and ISP network details
- Good understanding of telecom network topology and customer connectivity. ·
- Should have experience in Plan and design of fiber networks Core/backhaul, Front haul and distribution networks
- Knowledge on transport and Ethernet networks ·
- Hand-on experience on telecom networks including OSP and ISP elements. ·
- Must have good communication skills