Roles & responsibilities (prioritized)
- Ensure ESD compliance
- Maintain tools (screwdrivers, pliers, soldering iron, etc.)
- Purchase lab consumables (wires, lead, components, etc.)
- Check working of lab instruments, & get failed instruments repaired.
- Neatness (cable routing, etc.)
- Preparation of test set-ups
- Configuration of thermal chambers
- Programming of FPGAs, CPLD, Flash chips, etc.
- Assist testing in external labs (ETDC, Wipro, etc.)
- Manage inventory (platforms, boards, fans, etc.)
- Organize items in shelves/cupboards, & record the same in digital format.
- Scrap management
- Manage inventory of lab instruments & prototypes
- Work with vendor for quotes, reports & invoices.
- Physical audit of calibration status of lab instruments.
- Usage of instruments (DMM, DSO, etc.)
Skills (in order of priority)
- Board Rework skills (speed, fine BGA rework, components with 0201 size )
- PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Software tools such as Allegro.
- Ability to read schematics
- Good written & verbal communication skills.