A LabVIEW FPGA/VHDL Engineers shall be responsible for development, implementation and testing of RF and wireless communication algorithms in the FPGA. They shall be responsible for the subsequent maintenance of the products that they were involved with while working on the later versions of the product or while working on new products.
- Independently implement algorithms in the RF wireless domain using LabVIEW FPGA/VHDL programming from the C/LabVIEW/Matlab code.
- Fix issues found in testing, benchmark with competitive products, optimize and enhance the product.
- When needed should be able to interface with the customer and understand customer requests. If needed should be willing to travel to a customer location for a short duration.
- Participate in design and code review with rest of the team.
- Create technical content required for the documentation related to the product.
B.E./M.Tech/M.S in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Working effectively in a group development environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt.
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.