Software development on NI LabVIEW Environment.
Post sales troubleshooting and Service.
Would be responsible for the installation of products, giving product related training and handling post sales queries and problems of the clients.
- Technical: B.tech Instrumentation(Preferable)/Electronics/Electrical.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working on NI LabVIEW as a software developer.
- Adherence to strict LabVIEW software development guidelines.
- NI Certification CLAD (Desirable).
- Command in NI Vision Modules. (Desirable)
- Command in MySQL, MSSQL (Preferable),
- Behavioral: Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to delivering on timelines.
- Team player.
- Well organized with good planning skills.
- Adherence to process guidelines.
- Flexible and Quick adaptation to new technology, coding skills.
- Must have conceptual, analytical and presentation skills, creative, dynamic & confident.
How To Apply
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, Name: Dipika Sitani, Mobile: 9110523732
- Address #3A, Type II, I.E., Kukatpally, Prashanti Nagar, Hyderabad – 500072, Telangana.
- ads http://www.optomech.in/contact/