What will your job look like?
All you need is…
LTE/VoLTE Optimization Engineer
- RF Engg must have a clear understanding on Concepts, practices and procedures of RF Network engineering, and consulting.
- Responsibilities include Network Optimization and Drive test analysis activities.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
The area of responsibility will generally cover, several of following activities –
- Perform LTE/VoLTE network optimization and drive test analysis activities
- Work on network improvement and optimization tasks
- Work on Drive test log file data analysis and trouble shooting
- Perform Layer 3 analysis and recommend parameter changes for network improvement
- Need to possess Good parametric knowledge for analyzing entire network parametric audit
- Support new feature trails for network improvement
Qualification and Essential Requirements:-
- Must be an Engg Graduate – BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication stream
- Working Experience in one of the following equipment – Ericsson 2 – 5 years
- Working Experience in any of the technologies : LTE/VoLTE
- Should have good experience in drive test analysis and trouble shooting
- Should be able use tools such as Actix Analyser,Mapinfo ,Tems,Xcal,Business Object,Winfol
- Good Team player
- Should be open to work in shifts