Req ID: 6354
Work Location: IN – Noida
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Member Technical Staff – 6354
Job Location: India – Noida
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for a Software Engineer who has the capacity to learn and the ability to grasp and adapt to the ever changing technology scenarios. This position is for Embedded Software Division in Mentor Graphics, where work is primarily for the products and services around the Mentor Automotive Solutions. The candidate should be enthusiastic about Linux, Embedded Systems and Open Source.
• Design, Implementation and Unit testing of the Customer specific software stack based on Linux
• Work with customers directly to get issues localized and resolved
• Design and implement services built upon Mentor Graphics software products, open source components, and/or custom platforms
• Help project managers, lead project planning and tracking, requirements analysis, task analysis, work breakdown, and schedule estimation
Applicant should possess a BE/B-Tech in Computer Science/Electronics/IT.
The work experience of the candidate should be from 0-3 years. Freshers from good engineering colleges can also apply.
Applicant must possess the following skills:
• Technical Strength in C and Linux.
• Strong programming and debugging skills.
• Knowledge of Embedded Systems, Open Source.
• Knowledge of Toolchain, Compiler (gcc in particular)
• Fluent in at least one scripting language could be Perl, Python or Bash.
• Knowledge of version control tools like GIT
• Knowledge of Linux userspace environment
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
• Strong English communication
• Ability to work in a challenging environment.
• Knowledge of C++ , Kernel Internals
• Experience in porting of drivers and kernel modules
• Knowledge of debugging tools like gdb
• Experience in Linux build systems: OpenEmbedded, Yocto (Poky)
• Knowledge of GENIVI
• Linux driver development (e.g. usb, block, character, wireless, network stack)
• Linux kernel debugging skills (e.g. kgdb, lttng, systemtap, jtag, etc.)
• Experience in either of the domains like Wayland, Systemd, gstreamer, ALSA, V4L.
• Candidate should be able to work on ARM based hardware targets like Jacinto, Sabre Auto etc
• Candidate should be able to take complete ownership over one or more subsystems in the middleware like Audio, Video, and Graphics including functional review of the patches.
• Experience with boot-time optimization
• Strong architecture knowledge of ARM
• Well versed with Debuggers like JTAG or BDI
• Automotive Infotainment work experience
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018